OTHER FINANCIAL AID
Most universities that host Air Force ROTC detachments offer some form of financial aid to ROTC students. Select a state below to review the benefits these universities are currently offering.
Here’s some additional information to help homeschooled students through the application process:
You should apply in the same manner as prospective graduates of traditional schools (i.e., fill out the online application, download the forms from the website, complete the forms and return them to us with test scores and a transcript).
All homeschool transcripts should meet the following standards:
- Must list all courses attempted and completed and include grades for each course.
- Should include a grade point average (GPA). We prefer an A=4.0 scale but can convert from many other grading systems.
- Must list the name, address and phone number of the school.
- Must be a signed original document or an original document with a raised seal. Please ensure that the name of the person signing the document is also printed legibly on the form.
- Transcripts that do not meet the above standard will not be considered. Parents may sign transcripts, the counselor certification form and administer/certify the physical fitness assessment (PFA).
Click here to apply now.
HIGH SCHOOL SCHOLARSHIP
Featured Career: Combat Rescue Officer
Combat Rescue Officers oversee recovery missions and teach survival strategies. These are some of the most courageous Airmen in the Air Force, dedicating their lives to the rescue and recovery of injured servicemen from the front lines.
Application Process Overview
What if you didn’t have to worry about paying for college? ROTC offers a variety of scholarships that will help relieve the financial burden of your college education.
After graduation, in exchange for getting their college education paid for, a contracted cadet accepts a commission as a second lieutenant in the Air Force. Most cadets make a four-year, active duty service commitment.
Whether you just have some questions or you’re ready to enroll, we’re here to help. Give us a call at 866-423-7682 or send us an email.