Scholarship Application for High School Students
Air Force ROTC provides students with valuable leadership skills and friendships that will last a lifetime. In addition, aFROTC offers money to pay for school with scholarships at over 1,000 universities—including $900 a year for books, as well as spending money.
And best of all, you’ll have the opportunity to land a leadership position in the U.S. Air Force right out of school. Your future could begin right here, right now.
The following items will be needed to complete an application:
- Social Security number
- Information on past enrollment in officer training programs (if applicable)
- Information on any arrests you may have had (if applicable)
- Password choice – you will have the ability to save your application and complete it at a later date. Be sure to remember your password.
This application is only for high school students or graduates who:
- Have never been full-time college students
- Are not currently full-time college students
- Are not planning to be a full-time college student during the 2012-2013 school year
This application is not for use by active duty members of the military.