In Air Force ROTC, you will not only develop your knowledge and skills as a leader in the classroom; you will apply them for approximately two hours per week in the Leadership LaboratoryLeadership LaboratoryLLAB - ROTC course for all cadets to learn management and leadership skills. .
Here you will apply leadership skills such as:
- Demonstration of command
- Effective communication
- Further development of physical fitness
- Knowledge of military customs and courtesies
Some of the numerous Leadership Lab benefits include:
- Improve your verbal communication skills.
- Gaining valuable hands-on management experience with your peers.
- Taking road trips to Air Force bases.
- Improving your planning and organizational skills.
Leadership Lab activities include:
- Physical fitness assessments
- Field days
- Drill and ceremonies
- Leadership studies
- Air Force officer career days
- Leadership-building exercises